Monday, April 4, 2016

Find Out The Best Hotels In India

Which hotels do you often choose to stay in while your stay in India? Being the proud owner of multiple-entry visa to India, it feels like I have got my wings and I can fly down to just any place, any time across this awesome country with great people, culture and vibrant regions. It was last summer, when I visited this awesome country and I am back here again. I have visited almost all places around the country and stayed at most of the prestigious hotels, but the ones I best-liked are the hotels that are clubbed under Chocolate Group of hotels. This group have many hotels that ranging from budget hotels to four star ones. I have been their frequent customer for many years but have never got disappointed.


Perhaps it is my sixth stay at Hotel Park prime in Kolkata, as far as I remember. I landed the day before yesterday and see what! I am so impressed by their hospitality that I am going to post this blog right now, to let people around the world see and feel the great service this hotel provides. The city is still my favourite like it was four years ago. I remember it was the time of festivity here - Durga Puja, celebrated all across the city. I joined this great festival and had a chance to get deeper into the culture of this superb city and friendly people.

This time there is no such festival here and I am going to stay in my hotel only and have a time of my life that I will remember for years to come. The hotel has excellent location, great exteriors, incredible accommodation and a world class cuisine restaurant. If you are looking for all the luxuries of a five star hotel but on the budget of a four star – look no further – Just drop in at Hotel Park Prime, Kolkata, which can be stated as one of the best hotels in India.

1 comment:

  1. A comfortable stay is the prime concern whenever a tourist thinks about exploring new places in some unknown areas. Though one can see the hotels easily from the internet, it's not guaranteed that a hotel is good or not. However, thanks for the suggestion you have provided. It's true that mostly people look for the budget hotels that should have all the amenities. Budget hotels are in great demand as the back packers, tourists always want to cut costs in their staying and saving them to explore some new places.
    Hotels in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete